Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day SEVEN- Take Me Home...

Day seven...WOW! It has been a week already?!? Oh boy only 51 more to go... lol Yes I must laugh at myself, that will be the only way to see the humor in the madness!

Today was a tough decision because I got a great shot of some little munchkins getting on the bus at the end of the day- OH they were SOOO cute. However, after editing and thinking it over-I chose this picture. This is taken from Gilles Rd- overlooking I-74 during the afternoon traffic. I love the shadows from the cars and how they were spaced around this semi-truck. Also if you notice the car passing the truck...it is almost over the line- like it is scared of it or something. Funny thing watching these cars. Yes it was about 7 degrees outside so I was frozen and I did accidentally step on a decapitated frozen bunny (RIP little guy) - but well worth the cold air! :)


1 comment: